Saddlebrook Resort strives to provide a uniform online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our site is designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
Some key accessibility features are described below for those who may wish to take advantage of them.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.
If the text on the site is too difficult to read there are ways in which you can increase and decrease the text size:
In Internet Explorer go to View > Text size and select Larger or Largest.
Mozilla and Firefox users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
Chrome users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
All images that provide information have appropriate alternative text such that the information is available to people who cannot see the images.
Images that are provided for decoration are provided as either background images or have NULL (empty quote marks) alternative text.
A sitemap page is accessible in the bottom/footer navigation of every page and is provided to assist with navigation.
Under the Accommodations section of our website, you can find detail on our select accessible guest room accommodations.
- Pegasus East exterior entrance
- Pegasus South exterior entrance
- Pegasus South Patio/Business Center Entrance
- Pegasus South – Men/Women
- Royal Palm – Men/Women
- Second Floor – Men/Women
- Spa – Men/Women
- Tropics – Family
- Pool Bar – Family
- Golf Shop – Men/Women
- Grand Pavilion – Men/Women
- Lagoon Pavilion – Men/Women
- Intercom at top of stairs leading to Spa
- Service elevator providing access to Spa
- Accessible locker rooms
- Ramp to treatment areas
- Staff assistance
- Ramp from lobby
- Lift to access both areas
- Staff Assistance – All F&B outlets
- All accessible units equipped with ramp access, wider doorways, grab bars, roll-in shower, lower shower heads, lowered clothes rail in closets, chairs for bathing and toilets, visual smoke detectors, and available TDD telephones.
- Reserved accessible parking spaces
- Curb cuts
For additional details, please visit our Accessible Rooms page, here.
If you have further questions about our Accessible Rooms or Accessible Features at the hotel, please contact us!